What’s New in Apps: July 2017
Time for the July “What’s New in Apps?” for you review:
- Findjoo: Membership Management Software. Synchronize customers, sales, products and inventory with QuickBooks Online.
- InLattice – AP/AR Automation: Exchange documents, such as Invoices, Purchase Orders and Payment Information, with your customers, vendors and employees.
- Vagaro: A powerful salon, spa and fitness software for both renters and multi-locations. Includes 24/7 scheduling, merchant services, POS, email marketing, reports and so much more.
- Expiration Reminder: Stop tracking expiration and renewal dates manually. Get expiration reminders by phone, email or Slack.
- Workshop Software: Manage your auto shop workflow from booking through to job, and then to invoice.
Access every available app at the QuickBooks App Store.