What’s New in Apps: June 2017
Welcome to the June “What’s New in Apps?” for you review:
- Check out these new apps, designed to increase your efficiency with QuickBooks®:Humanefits: Save taxes, and manage your workforce, payroll and benefits, all in one platform.
- SalesIn: Use your iPad or iPhone to create invoices, sales orders and quotes (and whatever else you’d like), while out in the field with your customers.
- Centsoft: Complete, beautiful and robust automation of your supplier invoices.
- Cohesion for Restaurants: A powerful workflow solution that organizes the collection, review and integration of transactions into your financial and payroll system.
- DocuSend Mailing Solution: An easy and affordable way to remotely print and mail your invoices directly from QuickBooks Online. It’s faster than buying a stamp!
- iEnterpriseCRM: Provides all aspects of CRM, including accounts, contacts, pipeline, issue tracking, campaigns, workflow, reporting, and Gmail and Outlook integration.
- Primaseller: Integrate your eCommerce and retail store invoices, payments, purchase orders and inventory into QuickBooks automatically.
- TAVIS by Acumy: Your virtual employee, TAVIS, takes care of things you or your team don’t always have time for, such as chasing invoices and using Artificial Intelligence to uncover insights.
See the complete list of QuickBooks apps at Apps.com.