Free Virtual Conference for Accounting Pros
From Intuit’s Firm of the Future Blog:
Free Virtual Conference April 26-27, 2017: Streamlining Workflow and Growing Your Practice written by the Firm of the Future Team.
You are invited to our April Virtual Conference: Streamlining Workflow & Growing Your Practice. This live virtual event, conducted in Intuit’s® high-tech virtual conference environment, provides you with comprehensive training on QuickBooks® Online to help accounting professionals who want to continue developing their role as trusted advisors.
Based on your feedback we’ve added great new sessions that you won’t want to miss. Here’s what you need to know:
What: A 2-day, live event by accounting pros for accounting pros. Attend the whole time or just the sessions you’re most interested in.
When: April 26-27, 2017
Where: Your computer
Why: Gain the knowledge, tips, and tricks to navigate QuickBooks like a pro; plus, get valuable lessons from top ProAdvisors® to make your practice stronger and more efficient than ever. And, did we mention it’s free?
If you’re not yet QuickBooks Certified, this is a great way to prepare for the QuickBooks Online Certification exam. Already certified? There’s lots of great content for you, too.
Here is a sampling of the great content we’ll cover:
- Preparation training for the QuickBooks Online Certification exam.
- Reflecting on your 2016 tax season and how to improve the next one.
- Case study: Identifying and implementing apps.
- Streamlining workflow using apps.
Plus, you don’t want to miss out on these opportunities:
- Virtual chats with Intuit product specialists.
- Networking with thousands of accounting professionals.
- CPE credit for attending live webinar presentations.